Point of Sale Software
GrocerBuddy is a Point of Sale software designed by YellowBit specifically for Maltese grocers and small retail stores. The aim of a POS system is to enhance your sales process, making customer checkout as fast as possible, whilst saving you precious time. This helps enhance your customer experience which will lead to increased customer loyalty.
GrocerBuddy was designed to make it very fast and efficient to process BOTH barcoded items as well as items having no barcode, such as fruit & vegetables or other weight items. It is therefore ideal for small retail shops who do not need the complexity associated with enterprise-grade software. This makes it very user friendly and easy to learn. With just very basic computer skills, we guarantee that you will be up and running in minutes!
Don't let larger discount stores steal your customers. With GrocerBuddy, you too can offer customer loyalty schemes and other attractive special offers. GrocerBuddy is flexible and helps you keep your customers happy whilst saving you time and money.
- Fully touch screen enabled - no need to use keyboard or mouse during any POS or administrative operations.
- User-friendly interface makes GrocerBuddy very quick and easy to learn - Save yourself training time & money.
- Installed and configured ready-to-use - Save on installation costs
- Multi-user support with login security
- Flexible special offers (Buy X get Y free, Buy X get Y% off, Buy X for Price Y)
- Support up to 4 billing price categories (retail, wholesale, etc)
- Customer Loyalty Points schemes
- Pause current sale to memory so you can process a quick checkout - An ideal feature for cutting down on customer queues
- Fast processing of non-barcoded items - such as fruit and veg. or cheese counter items.
- Summarized or detailed reporting includes Sales report and Inventory control
- Compatible with most POS hardware on the market.
- Uses MySQL database - Freely available so you pay no license fees
- Scalable backend - allowing your business to grow reliably
- Daily backup function - make sure your data is safe
- Customizations available on request
- VAT compliant - approved by the Malta VAT Dept.
- FREE installation on-site!
- FREE 2-hour training on-site!
- 1 year FREE updates - you can upgrade to new versions of the software totally free for 12 months
- PC with Celeron Processor
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- 15" Touch Screen (not required but highly recommended)
- 1024 x 768 Screen Resolution
- Windows XP/Vista/Win7 (32 or 64-bit)
- MySQL Server 5.1 or later
- .Net Framework 3.5
Price for 1 POS station
€460 + Vat*
Price includes free installation, 2-hour training and 1 year free updates! Custom on-site training provided on request.details ...